Saturday, November 28, 2009

Im so sorry!!!


Hey whats up ladies and fellas, sorry for not being on it for a minute im focusing on other things.But now dat i think about it i will start back on here once again.I bet you dont want to see the pics in more cuz its so late like i said im so sorry.I had an awesome Thanksgiving!Plz follow back up on me now dat i will be on here all the time.This time i wont dissapoint you.I never get a chance to get on because of my busy life or i just dnt feel like it but now i will.Plz keep up!People keep asking me to sub them but its to many people to sub and i know dat now.So for more updates on me keep check back in.

Peace!(Fam gives love to all surrport!)

5 comments:

  1. it's A ok russsss
    hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving
    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to here your back russ. i dnt know if you remember me, but its marissa. btw..yoour having your own skateboarding line? thats cool.

    http://mpsartisticfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dnt know if im gone put it out there but im working on it i remeber u marissa lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah that new header is soo cute
    glad your back russ

    ReplyDelete